Careers At LRE Water
Why Join the LRE Water Team?
We are looking for potential employees who demonstrate:
Hunger: You have a drive to learn, always strive for excellence, and enjoy overcoming challenges through perseverance and innovation.
Intelligence: You see things from different perspectives, and use this understanding to solve complex problems.
Humility: You appreciate mistakes because they lead to further learning and understanding, welcome constructive feedback, and actively support team and project members in their work.
We are proud of the fun, encouraging environment we've built here at LRE Water. No matter what your experience level, you will be surrounded by multi-talented, intelligent professionals who support a culture of innovation and growth.
At LRE, our goal is to find the right mix of people to build our business and serve our valued clients. Because we are dedicated to our core values, we specifically recruit professionals who are aligned with our needs and culture.
Generally, we hire professionals with water industry experience as an engineer, geologist or scientist. We want people who demonstrate a combination of technical, management, computer, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills. If you feel your education, work experience, and skill sets match these requirements, we encourage you to send us a letter and resume expressing your interest.
Our benefits program is designed to provide staff with the opportunity to realize personal, professional, and financial growth.
- 2 healthcare plan options, employee premiums paid at 100%
- Monthly employer contribution to HSA or HRA
- Full dental benefits in and out of network
- Vision premium paid at 100% for employees
- Life, short-, and long-term disability and AD&D paid 100% by LRE Water. Only 23% of small employers offer STD/LTD as a paid benefit
- A patient-advocacy program (a free service that helps employees navigate benefits and health conditions)
- 401K Match Benefits with immediate vesting of personal and employer contributions
- Employee ownership and shareholder opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity:
LRE is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. LRE promotes a work environment that does not discriminate against employees or job applicants and prohibits unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, genetics, ancestry, gender identity, or veteran status, including special disabled veterans. LRE validates right to work using E-Verify.