- Emergency repair to the main bypass pipeline which carries sewage from the Vail Wastewater Treatment Facility (WWTF) to the Avon WWTF after it was ruptured within Gore Creek’s channel by impact from runoff debris
- Required replacement of the existing damaged pipeline segment located in the stream crossing
- Pre-construction notification to the Army Corps of Engineers
- Coordination to obtain an Emergency Nationwide Permit for Maintenance (NWP3)
- Advised on measures that would minimize impacts to water quality, riparian areas and wetlands during construction
Learn More About Regulatory and Permitting See Other Environmental Management Projects See Other Projects for Eagle River Water and Sanitation Dist...