LRE provides a total benefits program which includes a generous retirement plan, comprehensive health benefits, career development opportunities, and an outstanding work environment. These comprehensive benefits provide our staff the opportunity to realize personal, professional, and financial growth, making LRE a great place to work!
Health and Wellness
We offer the following:
- Comprehensive medical plan, which utilizes a large network of doctors and hospitals
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental plan
- Vision discount program
- Generous contribution to a health savings account. Individuals are also able to contribute to the health savings account with pretax dollars.
- Flexible spending plan offered for individual pretax contributions to pay for defined out-of-pocket healthcare and dependent care expenses.
- Other fully subsidized offerings include basic life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, a long and short term disability benefit, as well as access to an optional long term care plan.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), which provides resources for health and wellbeing issues.
Our wellness program mission is to foster a workplace that is supportive of employees’ desire to make healthy lifestyle choices, which we believe will result in continuous personal and professional productivity and a greater sense of wellbeing. Our program includes in-house massages every other month, fitness and community service challenges, and various educational seminars. Because we value our responsibility to the environment, we have an internal recycling program and provide all staff with an RTD Eco Pass.
Planning for the Future
LRE offers a defined contribution plan, which includes a company contribution amount equal to three percent of the individual’s annual salary. It is also our goal to contribute a generous discretionary percentage of the employee's annual salary. Staff may contribute any percentage of their salary up to federal limits.
We believe in the importance of building a strong work community and recognize the positive impact this has on our work experience and ability to provide excellent consulting. Our dedication to company culture creates multiple opportunities for involvement. Each month we facilitate lunch meetings for all staff where we share company news, business updates, and staff presentations on technical topics and project overviews. We recognize and celebrate achievements and occasionally spotlight our new staff members.
We also participate in company-wide seminars, which feature various topics that help promote strong working relationships and professional and individual development. Our dedication to continuous improvement is emphasized through the use of regular development plans, and the support of ongoing education and training opportunities. We also believe there are multiple opportunities to develop leadership skills inside and outside of work, so we encourage our staff to become involved in professional activities and organizations.