Leonard Rice Engineers, Inc. provides consulting services related to planning, managing, and developing water at the highest level of technical excellence that is professional, ethical, and profitable.
The staff of Leonard Rice Engineers is proud of the exceptional way we serve our clients and the water community. Our work is essential in supporting healthy streams and aquifers, and providing safe and reliable water supplies.
To be a great place to work with a future that encourages and supports us to be the best we can be, and where our behaviors reflect our shared values.
The staff of Leonard Rice Engineers, Inc. is proud of the exceptional way we serve our clients and the water community. Our work is essential in supporting healthy streams and aquifers, and providing safe and reliable water supplies.
- Continuity: We value perpetuating the firm. Our long‐term relationships are based on mutual respect.
- Integrity: We value ethical practices. We do what we say we will do.
- Openness: We value honest communication. We are timely, open, and direct.
- Community: We value a great place to work. We encourage creativity, adaptability, and dynamic balance. We contribute to our profession and community.
- Excellence: We value self‐motivation and continuous improvement. We are committed to excellent individual, team, and company performance.
LRE is an employee-owned company. Staff that are approximately 5 years into their career are eligible to buy shares after one year of tenure with Leonard Rice Engineers, Inc. Shareholders elect our Board of Directors.
INITIATEDevelop a thorough understanding of the project drivers, critical success factors, and requirements. Prepare a project charter, if appropriate.
PLANThe saying “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure” is certainly true when managing projects. Prior to executing a project, we take the time to prepare a Project Management Plan.
EXECUTE AND CONTROLExecute the project and monitor/control scope, budget, schedule and quality. Our PMs continuously communicate with the client and proactively identify and resolve issues. Changes often occur, but a well-conceived plan and diligent monitoring can prevent unwanted surprises.
CLOSEArchive project materials, document lessons learned, and gather client feedback. Our ultimate goal at project completion is to have a highly satisfied client.